The test drive is an evaluation copy of ProRep Windows Version 4.7. It is the complete ProRep software with which you can track the performance of up to 25 associates.
1. Click on the link below and save the file setup.exe to the c:\windows\temp folder.
(updated January 16, 2015)
2. To install the test drive, click the Start > Run, and type c:\windows\temp\setup.exe and follow the on screen instructions.
3. To run the Test Drive, click Start > Programs > Spalding Software's ProRep 4.0 > ProRep.
IMPORTANT: User IDs and Passwords have been established in the sample system that is installed along with the software. When prompted for User ID and Password, enter ADMIN and ADMIN. To add more users, on the screen where the systems are displayed, press the button marked: Edit User IDs and Passwords.
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view reports from within ProRep. If you do not have Acrobat Reader Click on the link below to download and install it.
The User's Manual is the full ProRep documentation. It is also the Help file for the product. After the Manual is downloaded, it can be viewed from the Help menu in ProRep. Non-commercial reproduction of this document is permitted for training and reference purposes only. Any other commercial or non-commercial reproduction of this document is prohibited.
To download the User's Manual:
1. Right click on the link below and save the file prmanual.pdf to a folder named c:\prorep\manual\, or to the sub folder named manual under the folder where ProRep was installed.
2. The User's Manual is a PDF file that can be viewed on-screen or printed with the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the ProRep User's Manual. If you do not have Acrobat Reader Click on the link below to download and install it.
SPALDING SOFTWARE, INC. (770) 449-0594